|Registration Types||Early Bird
until 15 July 2020
(From 16 July – 14 August 2020)
from 14 August 2020 onwards
- All prices quoted are in Singapore Dollars (SGD) and are subjected to 7% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
REGISTRATION FEES INCLUDES:
- Attendance to all sessions from 15 to 16 August 2020
- Access to the exhibition
- Light refreshments during breaks as indicated in the programme
By Cheque (ONLY for Local Delegate)
- Cheque should be made payable to MP Singapore Pte Ltd.
By Credit Card:
Visa or MasterCard
- MP Singapore Pte Ltd acts on behalf of the 5th Singapore Anaesthesia Refresher Course to handle fee collection.
- All credit card charges will be made by merchant name: MP Singapore Pte Ltd.
By Bank Transfer:
- Additional SGD 30 bank charges is required.
- Please ensure that the name of the participant is stated on the transaction draft.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees. Please make bank drafts payable to:
Beneficiary Bank Name : DBS Bank Ltd, Singapore
Beneficiary Bank Address : 12 Marina Boulevard, DBS Asia Central,
Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, Singapore 018982
Beneficiary Account Name : MP Singapore Pte Ltd
Beneficiary Account Number : 033-016215-4
Beneficiary SWIFT BIC Code : DBSSSGSG
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated.
An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Course account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
- All requests for cancellation must be submitted, no later than 28 January 2020 in order to receive a full refund. However, an administrative fee of SGD 50 will be imposed.
- Cancellation requests received after the deadline will not be entertained, and is chargeable, including No-Shows. No refund of any type will be provided for paid registration.
- Any fees charged, 5% surcharge applicable to online payment by credit cards will not be refunded.
- Bank transfer admission fee (SGD 30) will also not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments.
- All approved refunds will be made within two months after the Course is held.
- Registered delegates who are unable to attend may send an alternate i.e. one-for-one substitution at no extra charge. Substitution request must be submitted in writing to the Course Registration Secretariat before 16 February 2020.
- Substitution requests received after the deadline will be subjected to a processing fee of SGD 50.
SARC 2020 Registration Department
2nd Floor, 20 Kallang Avenue
Pico Creative Centre, Singapore 339411
Tel: + 65 6292 0732
Fax: + 65 6292 4721